If you are in the market for a new roofing air compressor, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will provide you with the best roofing air compressor reviews. We will also provide you with a buyer’s guide, so you can make the best decision for your needs.
Top 6 Roofing Air Compressor Comparison Chart
|1||Bostitch Air Compressor Combo Kit, 3-Tool (BTFP3KIT) 21.1 x 19.5 x 18 inches||4.62||Buy on Amazon|
|2||(New/good quality Tools) Professional 100ft x 1/4″ NPT Air Compressor PU Hose Roofing Framing carpentry||4.53||Buy on Amazon|
|3||DEWALT Pancake Air Compressor, 6 Gallon, 165 PSI (DWFP55126)||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Metabo HPT Air Compressor | THE TANK™ | 200 PSI | 6 Gallon | Pancake | EC914S||4.68||Buy on Amazon|
|5||WYNNsky Reinforced Polyurethane (PU) Air Hose, 1/4″x100ft, 300 PSI, Air Compressor Hose With 1/4″ MNPT Brass Endings||4.89||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Hromee 1/4-Inch x 100 Feet Polyurethane Air Hose with Bend Restrictors PU Compressor Hose with 1/4″ Industrial Quick Coupler and Plug Kit, Red||4.89||Buy on Amazon|
Top Rated Roofing Air Compressor Reviews
1. Bostitch Air Compressor Combo Kit, 3-Tool (BTFP3KIT)
The SB-1850BN 18 GA brad nailer is a great choice for driving brad nails from 5/8-inch to 2-inch. The SB-1664FN 16 GA straight finish nailer is perfect for driving 16 GA straight finish nails from 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch.
The BTFP71875 heavy-duty 3/8-inch crown stapler is a great choice for driving 3/8-inch crown staples from 1/4-inch to 9/16-inch and 18GA brad nails from 1/2-inch to 5/8-inch. The 1/4-inch x 15′ PVC air hose is a great choice for air hoses and includes fittings.
Things We Like:
- – Comes with an SB-1850BN 18 GA brad nailer, which can drive brad nails from 5/8-inch to 2-inch
– Also comes with an SB-1664FN 16 GA straight finish nailer, which can drive finish nails from 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch
– The BTFP71875 heavy-duty 3/8-inch crown stapler can drive 3/8-inch crown staples from 1/4-inch to 9/16-inch, as well as 18GA brad nails from 1/2-inch to 5/8-inch
– The air compressor combo kit also includes a 1/4-inch x 15′ PVC air hose with fittings
2. (New/good quality Tools) Professional 100ft x 1/4″
The SB-1850BN 18 GA brad nailer is a great tool to have in your air compressor combo kit. It drives 18GA brad nails from 5/8-inch to 2-inch, making it perfect for a variety of projects. The SB-1664FN 16 GA straight finish nailer is also a great choice for your air compressor combo kit.
It drives 16 GA straight finish nails from 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch, making it perfect for finishing projects. The BTFP71875 heavy-duty 3/8-inch crown stapler is a great choice for your air compressor combo kit as well. It drives 3/8-inch crown staples from 1/4-inch to 9/16-inch and 18GA brad nails from 1/2-inch to 5/8-inch, making it perfect for a variety of projects.
The 1/4-inch x 15′ PVC air hose is a great choice for your air compressor combo kit as well. It includes fittings to make it easy to connect to your air compressor.
Things We Like:
- – Drives a variety of nail sizes
– Comes with an air hose and fittings
– Can be used for a variety of applications
3. DEWALT Pancake Air Compressor, 6 Gallon, 165
The DEWALT 6 gallon air compressor is perfect for any job that requires long tool run time with quick recovery. With a max PSI of 165 and an SCFM of 2.6, this compressor is designed to maximize air tool performance.
The high efficiency motor is made for easy start up in cold weather or extension cord application, and the oil free pump provides maintenance free operation. The console cover protects controls and is removable to allow easy repair.
Things We Like:
- – 165 max PSI 6.0 gallon tank (22.7 L) and 2.6 SCFM delivered @ 90 PSI pump enable long tool run time with quick recovery for the portable air compressor
– High efficiency motor of the electric air compressor is made for easy start up in cold weather or extension cord application [14 ga or larger, 50 ft. (15.2 m) or less]
– 78.5 dBA noise level of the 6 gallon air compressor is made for a quiet work environment
– High flow regulator and couplers of DEWALT portable air compressor are designed to maximize air tool performance
– Long life oil free pump for maintenance free operation
– Console cover protects controls and is removable to allow easy repair
4. Metabo HPT Air Compressor | THE TANK™
This compressor is built for those who need more pressure than a basic pancake compressor can provide. With 200 PSI on offer, it can handle 25% more pressure than its pancake counterpart. Additionally, its 4 CFM @ 90 PSI airflow rating means that it can power multiple large body nailers without any issues.
This makes it a very versatile compressor that can handle a variety of different nailers simultaneously. And because it can drive nails flush with no delay, it is a very productive compressor. Finally, its lightweight design (41 lbs) makes it 22% lighter than a traditional twin-stack compressor, making it easier to move around.
Things We Like:
- -More Pressure: 200 PSI
-30% More Air Flow: 4 CFM @ 90 PSI
-Versatility: Simultaneously runs 2 framing nailers or 2 roofing nailers or 2 siding nailers or 3 finish nailers or 5 brad nailers
-Productivity: Consistently drives nails flush with no delay
-Lightweight: 41 lbs
-Capacity: 6-gallon tank
5. WYNNsky Reinforced Polyurethane (PU) Air Hose, 1/4″x100ft,
Whether you’re working indoors or outdoors, at home or in the shop or on a construction site, you can count on these Double Brass 1/4″ MNPT Fittings to get the job done. They have a maximum working pressure of 300 psi, and the bend restrictors reduce kinking and help to increase the life of the air hose.
The solid brass end fittings never corrode and seal better than aluminum, steel, or zinc. The hose is 1/4″ x 100ft, and it comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
Things We Like:
- – Solid brass end fittings that never corrode and seal better than aluminum, steel, or zinc
– Bend restrictors that reduce kinking and help to increase the life of the air hose
– Ideal for indoor & outdoor use in home, shop, construction and industrial applications
– 1/4″ x 100ft PU Reinforced hose, with 2 years limited warranty
6. Hromee 1/4-Inch x 100 Feet Polyurethane Air
Hromee’s air compressor hose is constructed with PU, which is super flexible and durable. With a soft finish, it is less likely to scratch surfaces and won’t cause damage to painted surfaces, wood flooring or trim.
The hose is equipped with double swivel 1/4″ MNPT brass ends and bend restrictors to reduce kinking and increase the lifetime of the hose. The anodized color coating is durable and scratch resistant.
Things We Like:
- Super flexible and durable -Less likely to scratch surfaces -year-round use in temperatures as low as
How to Choose a Roofing Air Compressor
When looking for the best roofing air compressor, it is important to consider the CFM rating, PSI rating, and tank size. You will also want to consider the warranty and service agreement that are offered by the manufacturer.
A Guide to Use Roofing Air Compressor
A roofing air compressor is a device that is used to compress air in order to power tools such as nail guns. In order to use one, you must first connect it to an air source and then turn it on. Once it is turned on, you can then use the tools that it powers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Know If My Roofing Air Compressor Has A Warranty?
If your roofing air compressor is still under warranty, you can check the manufacturer’s website or contact them directly to inquire about coverage. If your compressor is no longer under warranty, you can check to see if the company offers any extended protection plans. Otherwise, you may be able to find a third-party warranty provider that offers protection for your particular model of compressor.
How Long Roofing Air Compressor Last?
This is a difficult question to answer because it depends on a number of factors, including the quality of the air compressor, how often it is used, and how well it is maintained. Generally speaking, however, a roofing air compressor should last for several years.
What Makes A Perfect Roofing Air Compressor?
A perfect roofing air compressor would ideally have a high CFM (cubic feet per minute) rating and a high PSI (pounds per square inch) rating. It would also be lightweight and portable so that it can be easily transported to a job site.
When Should You Replace Roofing Air Compressor
A roofing air compressor should be replaced when it is no longer able to effectively compress air. This can be due to a variety of factors, including wear and tear on the compressor, damage to the compressor, or simply because the compressor is too old. If a roofing air compressor is not replaced when it is no longer effective, it can cause serious problems for the roof, including leaks and damage to the roofing materials.
Where To Buy The Roofing Air Compressor Online?
You can buy the roofing air compressor online at the Home Depot website.
The best roofing air compressor reviews should help you choose the right model for your needs. Consider the size of the compressor, the CFM rating, the weight, and the warranty. Also, make sure to read the reviews to get an idea of how well the compressor works in real-world conditions.